All the creation of Allah azzawajal are worshipping him without any rebelion. It is only man and jinn which are rebelious out of their free will, but a time will come when they will not be able to do things out of their free will. This is apparent even in this world for example when a person dies he no longer has the ability to do as he pleases. His own body has to be washed by others and cleaned and clothed by his family and friends.
– The body has not been created to last forever, this is why a person may have the best doctors and eat the best of food have the best of diet, but despite this a person’s body deteriorates rapidly once it reaches a certain age. In the same light a person may do all the good deeds but they will not have much effect on the person if they are spiritually sick. Like a person with Aids or Cancer, they may do excerise and eat the right foods but their diseases increases with every passing time. As it is seen there are no shortage of masjids around the world, speeches of Islam widely avaliable on the internet and TV but situation is devastatingly worsening. Only way to ensure a person has a postive effect from doing good deeds is by the purification of the heart.
A healthy person can eat very little and yet remain healthy. For example a person can live by eating a few slices of bread with water and survive. Yet in front of a sick person if plates of delicious food are placed he will become more sick if he has anything from the dishes. This is the same way when a spiritually healthy person has little bit from the spiritual food he gets immediate closeness to Allah azzawajal. He may simply do the 5 times salah and not much else yet receive great closeness to Allah. Yet another person may pray do dhikr and send salawat yet still find it hard to improve in their lives.
Hadith Qudsi – Allah said to Dawud AS, (his speciality was the love of Allah, each Prophet had a unique specialty given to them by Allah) O Dawad tell people who come to do Dhikr in your gatherings and are oppressors not to mention my name. It is becuase if these people remember me, then I will remember these people (as Allah says remember me and I will remember you), but I will remember them with curse and harm.
[In the Hadith it is not mentioned how Allah will remember people, which means this varies from people to people. If an oppressor remembers Allah, Allah will remember him with curses and harm. Where as a pious person when he remembers Allah, Allah will remember him with praises].
– The Prophet sallahu alhi wasallam was also a victim of state terrorism from the Quraish who did not let him live in peace. This included many of his companions who went through terrible torture by terrorists. Islam itself has been a victim of terrorism and this is clear in the history. Hitler tried to cause havoc in the world and the British prime minister Churchill tried to (with the help of other nations) stop hitler. Terrorism has no religion or face of any kind.
Bishr Hafi rahimullah was a very pious person in whos gathering people like Ahmad ibn hanbal RA used to sit in. But in his earlier years he was a different man who was an alcoholic. Once in his stupor walking down the street noticed a piece of paper in which the name of Allah was written. Now he was in a dilemma since he was in a haram state he thought of how to pick up the name of Allah. Eventually he decided to pick up the piece of paper which had the name of Allah written on with his eye lids because the rest of his body was covered in haram indulgance. Once he took the paper home he placed it in a respectable place and had a shower after which he went to sleep. In the dream he had he heard a proclamation O Bishr as you have honoured the name of Allah, cleaned it and placed it in a good place. Tonight your inner and outer self will also be honoured and cleaned. When he awoke the next day he felt completely fresh and went looking for righteous men. Once he found them did a complete repentance which he ment from the bottom of his heart.
Three categories of the enemies of Allah declared by Allah azzawajal himself:-
1) any person who takes an oath by the name of Allah but does not keep his oath.
2) a person who hire’s a person to do some work and is not paid promptly without valid reasons after the job is complete is also a cursed person.
3) people who kidnap other people and then sell them into slavery are also among the most wretched people. It Includes people who engage in character assisnation of another person’s character by spreading false accusations causing him to lose his job, family, martiage breaks down, friends leave him etc.
There will come a time on people where their only concern will be what they will eat, women will become their qibla (direction) and money will become their life. These will be the worst of people in this world and the hereafter.